Wales.com is the Welsh Government’s official gateway to Wales. Discussing life in Wales and why it’s a great place to visit, live, study and do business.
The site uses Drupal Content Management System allowing us to customise many elements for them without the cost that enterprise level CMS platforms tend to introduce.
Building on the Drupal core CMS and community modules we developed additional functionality required very quickly in a very agile approach that worked well for the client.
The site has recently been updated with a responsive mobile version and iPad and iPhone friendly interactive elements.
S8080 helped Wales.com with the following:
Information architecture and discovery phase
- Content audit, analysis and plan
- Information architecture and wireframes
- Scenarios of use
- User journeys
- Creative brief (in line with Wales-The Brand)
- Full site specification
- Concepting and design
- Creation of accessible website page templates
- Content addition and page styling
- Implementation of multilingual Drupal CMS
- Mobile responsive version of the site
- Image galleries
- Annual St David’s Day campaigns
- iDevice compatible interactive elements
- Sign up for eNewsletters
- Secure members area
- Viral campaigns
- Form builder application
- ePost Card application
wales.com mobile - Good, good. Yes, couldn't ask for it to be any better - especially the look and feel, and also the functionality.
Michael Collard - Welsh Government - Wales.com