We are looking for a website content manager to help deliver a series of very high quality websites for some of the most important organisations in the country. This project could lead to a permanent role for the right person.
As a web content manager you will be responsible for helping to load content onto our client’s websites and helping to test them before they go live.
Although you will not be writing the content, you’ll be capable of correcting wrongly placed apostrophes, incorrect capitalisation and badly constructed sentences. If you can do this in English AND Welsh, that’ll be the icing on the cake!
You will be part of our project management team but you’ll be working very closely with our creative and technical teams to ensure the pages you build look fantastic and work as they should.
Desired knowledge and skills are:
- Excellent writing (and grammatical) skills, ideally in English and Welsh
- You will be extremely well organised and be able to work to tight deadlines
- You will have superb attention to detail and enjoy delivering a very high quality end product
- Experience using a Content Management System (WordPress, Drupal, etc.)
- A basic understanding of website accessibility
- A basic understanding of web technologies (HTML, FTP, analytics)
Your duties will include:
- Loading and styling text in a CMS based on guidelines from our design team
- Resizing and optimising images
- Testing websites in different browsers
- Testing website functionality
- Carrying out quality assurance checks on content